Monday, July 23, 2012

wrap up

   When we started the journey that is this class, I certainly was not thinking that we would be doing things on 3D gamelab.  I was thinking it would be more of a classroom based learning situation.  At first I really didn't care for the way the class was set up.  But as we got more into using some of the tools like blogs and hypertext (stuff that I didn't really know how to do before I took this class).  I think the deadlines could be clearer than what they were.  But I'm not sure it would have changed when I got my stuff done. 
   The thing I hated was waiting for things to get approved before I could do other things.  There were times that I could have done four or five quests but got stopped by the way the quests were set up.  I leaned to adapt to the way the class was run and found it very interesting.  would I take another class set up like this one?  I wouldn't be afraid of taking one but would still like to have the traditional classroom style.

No comments:

Post a Comment